We know there's a lot of places you can buy from, so I'm gonna briefly lay out why you should buy from us:
- Free Shipping for U.S. orders over $99 and for Canadian orders over $199
- You are a guest on our site, and we treat you with the same (or better!) respect that you would get from a brick-and-mortar store. We do this by:
- Constantly tracking our stock, so you know what's in and what's not. Unlike some places that let you order before they order the item they just sold to you (which I believe is actually illegal in some places), we make sure that we don't have any backorders. I hate it when people do that to me, and I work hard to ensure that it doesn't happen to our friends and customers.
- Promptly answering the phone calls, phone messages, and emails. We don't hire anyone to man the phones for us; when you call, you're talking to an owner and you become a priority for us.
- Being accomodating. We've tried to make the shopping and checkout experience as simple and easy as possible. You have the option of checking out as a guest, instead of being required to sign up for an account. We accept all major credit cards through PayPal. And if you have any special requests for purchasing outside of our website, we're more than happy to discuss the idea with you to try and find a solution that fits all our needs.
- Value! We know that emergency and survival gear can be expensive, especially when you may never have to actually use it (knock on wood!). That's why we not only carry products that we feel are the best bang for your buck, but we also work hard to cut down our own overhead to make survival more affordable for you.
- Testing! We test our inventory to the best of our ability, to make sure it really works and that we would really carry it in our own packs. However, there are some items that we just don't have the means to test. Like water filters; I really don't have the time, money, or access to a lab to determine if a particular water filter really takes out 99.9999% of harmful bacteria, so in those cases, I rely on the testimonials of those who do have that ability. However, I spend a lot of time researching to make sure that it's something I would actually carry and trust to use.
- Out of the box thinking! Not only have we searched and gathered together a plethora of the most innovative gear we could find, but we figure out ways to get more out of your gear, to modify and improve it to fit more of your needs.
We have a couple of goals for our business. The first is obviously to provide a living for our family. But our second goal is to acheive the first in a fair and mutually beneficial manner.